The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to Rome, Italy

Well, well, well, after a long absence, here we are. Who follows this blog already knows that I was in Denmark to study/work 1 year and after Roskilde festival, I came back in Italy. And this is it! Now I m in my own town..ROME!! the warm Rome. But as usual in this blog, it is better that the pics speak for me..

Roskilde: Me and the Orange stage, the biggest of the seven stages...


A murales about Animal farmMud for 10 days to Roskilde festival...Iron men/women ready!!
My tend at Roskilde festival
Ad by fuckin McDonald's for Roskilde festival... but unfortunatly this is really cool
Claim: Well, we can't compete with the music..

Florence and my beer Birra Moretti

Me, my friend and the italian Sky

Me in Florence with the t-shirt of Christiania
Florence..

Ready to live in Rome, Italy...missing Copenhagen anf thinking next March..I ll go to live to Barcelona


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home