The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Monday, July 30, 2007

Advertisng from Napoli..creative or not?

I just come back to Rome after 5 days of sun and food in the south but also the convention called Creatives are bad where I was invited as an expert in Viral Marketing.. I ll do a post about that when the organization of the event will send me the video and the pics about my presentation..
But during my short holiday I did some pics about italian advs.. check it:


this is an adv about a soccer tournment the animals represent the teams: Napoli (donkey), Juventus (zebra) and Inter (snake).. The ad is pretty cool but 3 figures on a scooter without the crash helmet is not a good ad for the italian authority...DELETED!
Claim: Jamme Guagliù - Let's go guys (napoletan slang)
With the global warming and a new ecologistic time, Valfrutta (leader about fruits in Italy) has choosed a campaign about these values..
Claim: Usiamo solo energia eolica. Solo energia al 100%
We use only wind power. Only energy at 100%

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home