The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Friday, April 27, 2007

Stop blog for a week...going to see the fiords in Norway

Hey guys, stop for one week .. yes switch off!! I m going tomorrow morning in Norway.. Scandinavia will be complete! First stop Oslo..Why?But because there is the Munch's museum


or a Viking museum..
But basically I m going to Norway coz I wanna see the Fiords..
And I m going to Bergen the second biggest city of Norway.
From wiki:
The city is located on the south-western coast of Norway, in the county of Hordaland, with its center situated between a group of mountains known collectively as de syv fjell ("the seven mountains"), although the number of mountains is a matter of definition. The first to name them "the seven mountains" was Ludvig Holberg, inspired by the seven hills of Rome.
I wanna see there the acquarium but specially..
these amazing fiords!!!
I NEED NATURE... I NEED NATURE...

Amazing not?Wonderful...
But remember:

Any Monkey Can Blog

It is true...It's true..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home