The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Saturday, August 05, 2006

first swim in the north sea...

Finally Daniele arrived at the sea...a sea not very cold but so dirty...I never thought it. So in the picture there are also Olivier and Eric, two french loser guys (we r the champions..)
and me..

During our return we found this fantastic car

with this claim:

while at the supermarket i found this icecream....
ROMA CAPUT MUNDI!!!!!


Because I get high, because I get high..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, Baltic Sea is very durty, but I think it is because the sea is not very salt, like yours. And, I don't know how in Denmark, but in Estonia you must go very far from the beach to get deep :)

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home