The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Monday, July 31, 2006

Finally I arrived

Ok guys I m in Denmark but it wasnt simple. To come here I took two flies, one from London and there to Aarhus, Denmark. But I “slept” one night in London airport

where I know two italian girls who returned from Lapponia. When I arrived in Aarhus, italian guys, here the weather is DA PAURA! Like spring/summer but with a little bit of wind.. I know, I know..soon very soon ll arrive the pinguins.. During the travel from airport to the city I knew that on the bus u cant smoke, drink beer, eat ice cream and specially eat HOT DOG…

So, I arrived to Aarhus and there I met Maria, a couchsurfing friend, and her friend. With them I went to drink a beer in a very nice place like the Navigli in Milan


After I went to the flat of Maria. It is a very good flat where everythings is white

and there Maria took me an her Cd with her song, she is, I think, a very good singer. After, I went to Horsens and there the tutor brang me with a TAXI.. So, at the uni a tutor (Anne) waited me to take me my ROOM..One room only with me with the connection to internet…Guys here is very cool but feel like a death city.. I hope only because was Sunday. In the night we knew two strange French guys who work with the chikens…they came inside in our campus from an open window..I know it s crazy.. But the “chiken” put the shirt with the 4 stars of Italy…

Before to sleep, naturally a match of soccer in the “corridoio”….

Rome, Pesaro I ll be missing u but…WOW.

What’s else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home