The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally a good ad Banner become viral: I am a Mac and I am a PC for Vista

You know, I am a viral seeder and I can't love an ad banner but what Apple invented for its campaign Apple Get a Mac Ad: Give Up On Vista (winners at the last Effie Awards) it's really smart. Check it.



The intersting thing in this video is that thanks to viral marketing, a banner ad cans become famous. Without this video just few people had the possibility to look this campaign. Thanks videos, this campaign has become viral.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha...It's so funny, like all the spor of mac vs pc by Mac.

My little mac-book will be happy :-)

Bye...Do

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home