The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity Douglas Coupland - from Jpod

Monday, April 16, 2007

Jpod.. finished!!

It was the 6th of September when I wrote for the first time about JPod of Douglas Coupland. Ok they are a lot of pages (447) but it is not possible read a book in 7 months.. But I did it.. This book rappresent for me my danish experience.. and finally I finished it.
I advice u to read that..
about the story:
JPod is a novel by Douglas Coupland published by Random House of Canada in 2006. Set in the early 2000s, it concerns a group of video game programmers whose last names all begin with "J". They live and work in a development "pod", which they refer to as the "jPod", within a company that Coupland has described as "resembles, but legally no way is Electronic Arts", located in Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaElectronic Arts has an important branch in Vancouver and its suburb Burnaby). As in Coupland's other novels, the characters can be said to face issues that define their era. (from wikipedia)

at least I understand 3 big things and I ll put all of them in my thesis:
1)The 3 things you can't fake are: erections, competence and creativity pag 153

2) life is dull, but it could be worse and it could be better we acceprt that a corporation determines our life's routine pag 428

3) our laptop is most important of our lifes! my idea after red jpod

That's all falks!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home